– Leica TCS SPE-II confocal laser scanning-microscope on a DMI4000
– Olympus BX60 fluorescence mic with color CCD camera (Leica DFC425C)
– GE Healthcare OMX-V4 blaze Live cell super resolution using SIM
– NIKON STORM/A1Rsi/TIRF Live cell system with superresolution posibilities using pointillism techniques
– Zeiss SLM880 NLO Multiphoton microscope for in vivo imaging
– Leica S6D preparation microscope
– Leica CM3050 Cryostate (currently stationed in the Nieuw Gildesteijn building (Room O.53) under the expert guidance of Judith Hendriks (department Dier in Wetenschap en Maatschappij, mail: email@example.com). She will take care of instructions and access to the cryostate. Please contact her for information.
All microscopes require special training and permission to work on, see contact information at the description pages of the microscopes